URDET was established in 1989 and is located in the small town of San Lorenzo de Morunys at the foot of the Pyrenees, Europe.
URDET SL is a consolidated company with a history of more than 30 years in the sector of preserves and food preparations of mushrooms, truffles, legumes and more recently black garlic, in a wide variety of presentations and formats. Its main objective is to offer healthy and tasty foods with the highest organoleptic value, produced in the region with a minimum environmental impact and with respect for its workers, suppliers and customers.
Therefore, the Management has established this Quality and Food Safety Policy in order to guarantee these principles while promoting a culture of food safety and quality products, through its employees, suppliers, collaborators and customers. Our commitments are:
- Offer consumers tasty and healthy foods with high nutritional value.
- Offer consumers quality foods, guaranteeing the absence of chemical residues, allergens or microbiological contamination.
- Manufacture our products safely, guaranteeing the production processes, the necessary controls and monitoring mechanisms.
- Continuous improvements of our products, adapting them to new trends and consumer needs.
- Raise awareness among staff about compliance with food safety standards.
- Minimize the use of natural resources (especially energy, water, gas) and the environmental impact caused by its manufacturing, distribution and consumption.
- Guarantee safety and protection measures for our workers, ensuring their professional development and social integration.
- And with all this, obtain customer satisfaction through a pleasant and responsible consumption experience, both in its food properties and organoleptic characteristics, as well as in its usability and environmental sustainability.
Likewise, the Management undertakes to support this policy, making available the human and material resources possible to carry it out, and periodically reviewing the objectives aligned with this policy of continuous improvement.